Langsung ke konten utama

Dewa Athena & Paman Gober

On March 25th 2017,
my school held a sport competition named "Dewa Athena" where all ten and eleven graders had to compete in this event. It's held by our school, SMAN 3 Bandung and this competition was located at "Lapangan Bali" near from our school. Me and my classmates had prepared our jersey before. So, all classmates had to join one or more competitions and then we were ready to compete with other classes.

In the morning, all of ten graders had to come to see the opening of Dewa Athena at Lapangan Bali. We watched the welcome of the chairman of the committee and filled in the attandance data to make sure that we come in this event. After the opening session, we continued with starting a competition that  was "Gobak Sodor". At the first, I didn't have any idea to play this game. Then, after knowing the rules of playing it, I felt it was simple and exciting. It needs 10 players so that me and my friends joined this game though and tried to win this competition because if we didn't joined the game, we would be automatically lost. But we were just lost. We were lost against X science 10 but it's ok. Next, our class had to joined many competitions till afternoon, about 16.00. The competitions that we did on that day were gobak sodor, badminton, tug of war, futsal, dodgeball, and estafet run.

Badminton is my favorite sport. So, me and my friend, Haykal were decided to play men's double badminton. At the time, our opponent was from ten social graders. While we were playing, the other classmates sprited away each other class. After doing 3 rounds, fortunately we did this game. We were win and happy, so that we had to compete with next opponents on the same day. When I had done playing the game, me and my friends were hungry. Then, we bought and ate fried rice in front of Lapangan Bali. However, I got headache and it was unpredictable as I was well at the morning. Plus, I wasn't so sure that I could get a headache. Because of this, I wanted to go home and told about it to friends that I couldn't join the next badminton game. After taking a rest at home, I got a news that our class' badminton game was lost. It maked me a little bit peeved but I could receive this whopping.

On the next week, on Saturday,
we were still competing in many sports competitions such as futsal, basketball, and many more. On the previous week, our classmates won the futsal game and on this day our class would attend to the semifinal round. But we were lost and then we played basketball game. It was nice because we won the game and would continue to final round. We also won the dodgeball game in semifinal round. So, on this day we brought two sports to final round day that would be held on the next week.

On April 8th 2017,
the final round was started for both tenth and eleventh grade players. Before starting the final round, there was a special event called "Paman Gober". In this event, all students should joined and each student would ride a bicycle going around Bandung City. Furthermore, there was a session that was planting green tree in order to make the concern for the environment and to make it green. From my class, it just had 3 people who joined  on riding bicycle in this event. But it didn't make us bored, we were just enjoyed the views of Bandung City in the morning. We three were so tired because it spend 2-3 hours to travel around the city.

Since the Paman Gober event was done, we continued the event by playing a basketball match in the afternoon. I joined a half of basketball game because the other friends had not come and then one of my friend replaced me on the next half game. We were lost against science 3 knowing the players were better than ours. It was annoying because our score was not so far away from theirs. But we still had a hope that was dodgeball game in the final round. We had only four players in playing this game. When we were playing the game, it's hard to make our opponent, x science 6 players lost. We lost the game when it was the only last hope for us. My class got no trophy for this event but it didn't make us sad because we had tried the best. It's just a game that making us happy, just for fun.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Larry Page and Sergey Brin

Co-founders of Google Founded: September 1998 Like all good genius start-up stories, Larry Page and Sergey Brin founded Google Inc. in a friend's garage in Menlo Park, Calif. Since its incorporation on September 4, 1998, the company has grown to nearly 20,000 full-time employees worldwide, and with a steady stream of new product developments, acquisitions, and partnerships, has extended its reach far beyond its modest beginnings as a web search engine. Perhaps even more impressive is Google's image as the pinnacle of cool, with a reputation for being hip, innovative and wildly successful--all without compromising its "Don't be evil" philosophy. Larry Page's interest in technology began when his father, the late Carl Page--Michigan State professor and pioneer in the fields of computer science and artificial intelligence--gave him a computer at the age of six. Page graduated with honors from the University of Michigan with a bachelor's degree in eng

ANNOUNCEMENT

To : All students of SMAN 3 Bandung In commemorating the Indonesia's 72nd Independence Day, our school will have a flag ceremony that will be held on : Day / date : Monday, 17th of August 2017 Time         : 07.00 a.m. - 01.00 p.m. Place         : School field of SMAN 3 Bandung After the flag ceremony, there will be some competitions those are very exciting. The winners will get some rewards too. Therefore, the students are expected to attend it because it's a must and your attendance will be checked there. We really hope for your participations. So, come and show us your nationalisms! Thank you. vid

My Holiday

Hello guys! Were you happy with your last holiday? Was it enough? I think that it was enough and I was so happy because there was no school and it was the time to me to lounge and did the activities casually. The day after receiving the result of study for a semester in SMAN 3 Bandung (at 23 Des 2016), finally i started my school holiday time. In this holiday time, I decided to stay at home, my family had no plan to go out of my town. Something that I usually to do at holiday time, that was helping my mom's homework. That's not too bad but I know it's very useful. All of my members worked together. My father washed the clothes, my mom cooked food but sometimes she liked to wash the clothes or make beds, my sisters sometimes washed the clothes and the dishes, swept the floor, mop the floor, and I swept the yard using the broom stick. Maybe it's often done by my family members because we don't have assistant and we didn't feel burdened knowing my moth